Meet The Founders!
Uttar Pradesh, India
• Enthusastic and passionate 17-year-old American currently living and studying in India.
• Designer/Coder of the Website you're looking at!
• Fond of playing the Guitar, Technology, Project
Designing, Writing & Oratorship.
• Driven to spread educational and relatable content to improve student lives accross the globe.
During the initial days of the covid pandemic, like most people, I became listless. My daily routine was confined to the four walls of my house and, with an ample amount of free time available, boredom became common. A huge chunk of my time would go into
surfing the internet, coding, and most deadly of all, social media. My peers too had a very similar routine with most of their time being invested in video games or "negative" social media. Like most motivational stories, you
may feel it is now time to introduce my "self-realization" but sadly, that didn't come just yet. I ended up wasting a colossal dollop of my 10th Grade year and, the rest of it went into studying for board exams (which eventually
got canceled). My junior year or 11th Grade began a few days after the cancellation and, here I was still trying to process how the previous year went by in a flash. This was the moment when I finally realized that my potential
and my career were both on the line and that if I didn't mend my ways soon, my problems were only going to increase. Thus, I started changing things, and gradually, I started balancing my study with things that kept me up at
night such as programming and writing. My peers were still stuck in an endless cycle of artificial trends and social media and thus, I knew somewhere deep down that I would have to work towards this asset, which I consider
the youth to be, in some way or another. My summer internship with a student news organization in 2021 allowed me to design, execute and lead a multi-episode student-centric project of my own and, towards the end of 2021, I
was contented with the way I was progressing in different disciplines.
The thought of leaving an impact while doing something beneficial for the student community had been there for quite a while now and, meanwhile, I was in talks with a good old friend of mine named Mudit who lived in the United States. We shared a similar
mindset regarding students and, together we laid the foundation of Dreamers Abyss – a content-driven platform to provide students with consistent and well-crafted articles, podcasts, and courses developed and facilitated by
students from across the globe. When I conceptualized the trending and analytical sections of the Dreamers Abyss Blog, there was a discreet vision in mind behind these not-so-mainstream "educational topics." The Trending section
would educate students on the newest ideas in technology and the newest drifts to help them understand their possible future interests and keep them updated! Likewise, the Analytical section would consist of articles providing
an in-depth analysis of issues plaguing students in our era utilizing extensive research and data curated by our team members. One of the most challenging tasks at solely my hands was coding, designing, and structuring the
entire website and, though it took a bit of time, I finally brought this concept to life by pushing the website into production on the 24th of February, 2022.
After that, there was stopping! We continued to handpick and expand our team with passionate content writers from across the globe and, we gradually ramped up our article production and introduced another pillar of our organization known as "The Dreamverse
Podcast" which not only helped me develop my skills as a host in a relatively newer space but, was also well-received by the users. As of writing this piece, Dreamers Abyss has 10,000+ registered users from across the globe
and has a peak monthly viewership of over 30,000+ views. Today, with constant developments into previously-unknown territories for me such as SEO and content marketing, I am constantly trying to make it possible for Dreamers
Abyss to expand its horizon into the ever-widening Abyss of re-imagined learning through content and, one such recent development was Dreamers Abyss becoming one of the top student-run publications on both Google News and Flipboard!
Our goal still is and will remain relatively simple: to provide students with a platform where they can improve their life with passion, curiosity, and self-development.
• Creative and passionate 16-year-old from India currently studying in the US.
• Inspired to share knowledge by making self-developement-centric content.
• Fond of visual designing, illustrating,
writing & self growth.
• Driven to bring positive changes to student life!
The pandemic taught me many things. Firstly it taught me that I spend way too much time doing absolutely nothing and, more importantly, it taught me that there are some things that you just can't control. My sophomore year in lockdown went by almost in
a flash, I barely had time to slow down and see how much I changed and grew in that year. Upon entering Junior year, though, I discovered that there was one aspect I can never control: how much time I have. So, I started taking
(*serious*) measures to ensure that my time was never spent on things that weren't important to me or my future self. That spark of discovery was what lead me down the path of self-improvement.
I first started picking up self-development books that began an endless chain of motivation and life improvements. I dropped many habits that held me down and began investing in reading books, listening to podcasts and audiobooks. I
embarked upon a journey to learn meaningful skills improve myself to become the best version of myself. This journey gave me a passionate drive to share my learning with others and spread the insightful knowledge that lead
me to achieve a goal-driven mindset and positive mentality. And so, I thought up with the concept of Dreamers Abyss and reached out to Suyash, my old pal from India, who shaped the idea with his own inputs for a greater
global audience. We worked together remotely and brought the concept of Dreamers Abyss to life. We are now an online platform set to inspire other students to take action on their dreams and explore the creative world outside
of school. Further down the line, things will only get better as we constantly brainstorm new ideas the way we do best: BY DREAMING!
Meet The Core Team!
Sofia R. Sibila
São Paulo, Brazil
• A nice 15 y/o girl living in the same world as you (Brazil, more specifically)!
• Love reading, writing, understanding, helping and whatever's in between.
• I believe it's important to keep myself
creative and to try to see the world with my own eyes and, of course, have fun doing it!
• Anything can be my passion, it just needs attention and willingness from me and the world.
• Determined and ambitious 17-year-old living and studying in Brazil.
• Passionate about social matters and making education accessible.
• Fond of reading, storytelling, social sciences, and art.
• Driven to help create a kinder world, through empathy and respect!
• Aspiring and energetic 15-year-old South Korean student studying in the US.
• A good listener - always reliable for consultation and advice.
• Fond of psychology, education, neurology, writing,
• Driven to spread more self-love, trust, and growth.
• Driven and ambitious 17-year-old Indian studying in USA.
• Motivated to share knowledge of current trends from around the world and analyse student-centric themes.
• Fond of biomedical sciences,
history, gaming, and the violin.
• Driven to promote self-development and self-confidence among students!
• Vision-driven and inquisitive 15-year-old student currently studying in the United States.
• Motivated to convey self-development to others and learn further.
• Fond of biomedical sciences, mathematics,
reading, camping, and self-growth.
• Driven to introduce self-development as a harbinger of success rather than an obligation!
Wai Phyo Hein
• Motivated 18-year-old high school student from Myanmar.
• Ambitious and willing to change the current norms with ground-breaking ideas!
• Fond of contributing and helping other people within my
• Holds a strong belief in humanity, equality, and diversity!
The 50 Member League!
A showcase of some of our most supportive members, who have been with us since the beginning!